Fri, Nov 27|
TFM 2020 (IN-PERSON)
Review here all accommodations types and prices, all the prices are in Mexican pesos, including tax and fees.
Time & Location
Nov 27, 2020, 3:00 PM CST – Dec 01, 2020, 3:00 PM CST
Secret Garden, Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico
IMPORTANT PLEASE REVIEW
Before booking please review our Terms & Conditions.
All the prices are in Mexican pesos and include tax and fees.
The exchange rate to USD is 1 USD = 21 MXN approx.
All the options include 4 nights 5 days accommodation starting on Friday, Nov 27th, and leaving on Tuesday, Dec 1st, all meals starting with Dinner on the 27th and ending with lunch on the 1st. and all the activities of the festival.
After booking, you will receive a confirmation email and a welcome PDF with specific information, how to get to the venue, details about how to prepare, and what to bring.
Si eres de Mexico con INE valida agrega el codigo "MEX15" durante el pago para obtener un 15% de descuento.
Si eres de Centro o Sudamerica agrega el codigo "LATIN10" durante el pago para obtener un 10% de descuento.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You may change the name/transfer your ticket at no cost until November 20th.
If you cancel before October 27th you will be refunded 80% of the total amount.
If you cancel after October 27th you will be refunded 50% of the total amount.
COVID-19 Policy: TFM won't be canceled but if necessary it will be postponed. If we have to postpone you will have the chance to be fully refunded (minus stripe fee) if you prefer so.
Your agreement with us
- I declare that I have read all the information about the festival and being a responsible adult I decided on my own to come to the festival, knowing what to expect.
- I agree to respect myself and others and be responsible for myself, my acts and decisions.
- I agree to follow instructions from facilitators and the TFM team to ensure the safety and easy flow of the festival and container.
- I am aware that I am not allowed to take any kind of drugs or alcohol during the Festival.
- I am aware that the TFM team can eject any person from the sessions or the festival entirely based on behavior deemed inappropriate.
- I agree to not take any pictures or videos during the workshops and activities.
- I am aware that the festival sessions will be recorded and shared with all festival attendees, and that personal sharings during sessions may be heard but not viewed in the recordings.
- I am aware that during the festival there will be pictures taken with prior notice and consent, that could be used for promotion and posted on social media.
- I understand that the program, teachers, musicians and healers invited are subject to change at any time without prior notice due to external circumstances beyond the organization control.
- I agree to not sell anything without an agreement with the organization, made prior to the festival.
- I read and agreed with the cancellation policy of the festival before booking.
- I remove any responsibility from the organization for any physical or emotional incident that could occur to myself during the Festival.
Rules of the festival
-There will be a designated area for smokers, that's the only place where smoking is allowed.
-The use of drugs and alcohol is not allowed during the festival.
-The use of cell phones, cameras and recorders are not allowed during the workshops and activities.
-Be discreet with the information shared with locals about the venue and nature of the event. This also means not disclosing any individual’s identities, stories, and experiences.
Premium Double King
These are our honeymoon suites! The best rooms, only a few available. This option includes: -4 night accommodation on a room with a king bed for 2 people -All meals during the festival starting with dinner on the 27th ending with lunch on the 1st for 2 people -Access to all the activities of the festival for 2 people
Premium Double Queen
These are the best rooms available and the only ones with Queen beds, get them while you can! This option includes: -A queen bed for 1 person on a shared room -All meals during the festival starting with dinner on the 27th ending with lunch on the 1st -Access to all the activities of the festival
Premium Triple Twin
These rooms are our favorite, they're beautiful and spacious. This option includes: -A twin bed for 1 person on a shared room for 3 -All meals during the festival starting with dinner on the 27th ending with lunch on the 1st -Access to all the activities of the festival
Standard Double King
These rooms are very simple, some don't have windows, others share a bathroom with another room, a good option for groups of friends or couples on a budget. This option includes: -Accommodation for 2 people on a private room with king bed -All meals during the festival starting with dinner on the 27th ending with lunch on the 1st for 2 people -Access to all the activities of the festival for 2 people